Senior Operations Associate (Remote)
Seeking a first-rate operations professional to join in a founding team in a full time capacity focused on advancing our mission to combat the skilled worker crisis by unlocking high pay, high dignity careers for talent.
What you’ll be leading:
- Driving key operational initiatives to support attracting and converting candidates and clients through UpSmith’s funnel.
- Provide operational support through UpSmith’s candidate upskilling and deployment processes.
- Identifying operational weaknesses, improving processes, and innovating on service delivery to drive lower costs and higher efficiency.
- Designing and implementing new processes within UpSmith’s end-to-end product experience, focusing on our Source, Screen, UpSkill, and Deploy framework.
- Building, maintaining, communicating, and presenting detailed reporting to the UpSmith team and external stakeholders.
- Presenting findings and insights to leadership to drive business decisions.
- Bringing values-centered leadership and deep belief in UpSmith’s mission for serving customers, partners, & employees.
Technical knowledge, skills, and experiences we’d love to see:
- You have experience leading teams in high intensity, high performance environments You have delivered top tier operational and/or product efforts for other stakeholders, and bring business judgment on how to best structure communications plans and implementation efforts.
- Some high-growth operations, tech, consulting, military, or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in automation or outsourcing of business processes.
- SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Think Way Bigger – We think ‘big impact’ to create the future.
- Be an Owner – We have relentlessly high standards to leave a lasting impact.
- Bias for Action – We believe speed matters.
- Believe in People – We believe the best decisions are made closest to the facts.
- Commit – We each commit to being part of something bigger than ourselves.
- $110,000 / year cash salary + 16 BPS on four year vest with one year cliff
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Opportunities for professional development and follow on awards
UpSmith compensates in the 75th percentile of Bay Area technology companies at similar levels of funding (<$10mm), regardless of where an employee chooses to live. This is a remote position.
Why you should join UpSmith
UpSmith, Inc. is a technology venture on a mission to combat the skilled worker crisis. You can read more about our vision or watch this video that describes our model in more detail.
This role represents a chance to join an early stage team with a focus on creating large-scale positive impact in the world while also generating substantial value in a multi-trillion dollar industry. UpSmith is backed by a16z, Asymmetric Capital Partners, GSV Partners, and multiple high profile strategic angels, including current and former execs at Uber, McKinsey, Thumbtack, Trilogy, Boeing, and General Electric.
UpSmith is based in Dallas, TX and boasts a remote-first, mission-driven culture. The role offers competitive compensation, including cash and equity awards as well as full benefits.
To apply, contact email@example.com